Welcome to Green Light Home Care
Teamwork with Compassion, Honesty and Competence
At Green Light Home Care we are dedicated to providing the highest quality Non-Medical Home Care Services to our clients. Competence with Honesty and Compassion is what we strive to deliver whenever you invite us to join your caregiving team. We are a licensed, bonded and insured home health agency serving Florida’s Broward County. Our team of Certified Nursing Assistants, Home Health Aides and Companion Care Workers deliver services under direct supervision of an experienced Registered Nurse. Our job is to keep you and/or your loved one safe and comfortable at home when family members are not present.
We work closely with family members, physicians, social workers and/or case managers as a team to establish a custom care plan, and we utilize the latest innovations in business and technology to ensure we are delivering the best possible care to our clients.
- We leveraged studies conducted by leading research institutions to build the foundation of our business. Teamwork and trust are at the core of everything we do – Teamwork between the patient, family members, healthcare providers and the professional caregiver is the best answer to fulfill the growing demands of caregiving and home care, and trust is at the center of any effective team. See our post at The Trust Project at Northwestern University’s blog: “Trust – The Critical Component for Home Health Care“.
- We also leverage the latest developments in information technology to keep everyone connected. One example is the use of an on-line portal (also known as the “Family Room”) that allows authorized family members and healthcare providers to monitor and contribute to the services delivered to our clients, even when they are thousands of miles away (view the short video below and read more about it under the “Why Choose Us” tab).
Our Partnership approach for home care ensures that you and your loved one’s needs are always first and foremost in our minds. Our office is open Monday through Friday 9am to 5pm, but our service is available 7 days a week, 24 hours a day to provide our patients with round-the-clock care. Call us today to discuss how we can help you and your family. If we are not able to help you though our services, we will do our best to direct you to someone who can. Our staff is composed of individuals with decades of experience in home care, healthcare services and social services.
- AHCA License: HHA299994564
- Personal Care (Certified Nursing Assistants, Home Health Aides)
- Homemaker / Companion
Accepted Payment Methods
- Molina Healthcare of Florida
- Private Pay
- Long-Term Care Insurance
- Medicaid Agency for Persons with Disability (APD) Waiver
- Veterans Aid & Attendance